Although the proceeds from the digital downloads of this CD project are administrated by Wings of Deliverance Transforming Ministries, neither Pastor Butler, nor W.O.D.T.M receive any percentage. Seventy percent (70%) of the proceeds goes to: Christnet Services Homeless Program. The remaining (30%) goes to other Missions.
If you would like more information about Christnet, and how to donate directly to them, please click the button below to be connected to their website:
"Thank you in advance for your purchases and/or sacrificial giving, and may the Lord continue to richly bless you!"
Love...Pastor Karen J. Butler & W.O.D.T.M